Subject: FW: Invitation to the 14th EuroPris Annual General Meeting - 23 September 2025, Krakow
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 08:26:53 +0300

_____

Saatja: EuroPris Secretariat
Saadetud: reede, 09. mai 2025 14:57
Adressaat: EuroPris Secretariat
Koopia: Gustav Tallving
Teema: Invitation to the 14th EuroPris Annual General Meeting - 23 September 
2025, Krakow

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear EuroPris Member,

We are pleased to invite you to the 14th EuroPris Annual General Meeting 
(AGM), which will be held in Krakow, Poland on 23 September 2025.

Please find your official invitation letter attached to this email. It 
includes key details such as the registration link, hotel information, 
information on open Board positions, and nominations for the Prison 
Achievement Award.

We kindly ask you to book your accommodation at your earliest convenience. 
Please note that the discounted hotel rate is available until 25 July 2025. 
Further booking instructions can be found in the attached letter.

Sincerely,

EuroPris Secretariat
________________________

Web:  <http://www.europris.org/> www.europris.org
EuroPris - The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services